Secret #000 (The Introduction)

7:24 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I’m tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.
-Johnny Weir
Introduction 
Rather than me just babbling on about myself, I’ll introduce myself by answering a few questions I found online.
Personal Question #1-12
What’s your name?
Timia
Are you male or female?
Female
Which country are you from?
The U.S.A
Which city/area do you live in?
Georgia 
Are you religious?
Somewhat. I don’t go to church, but I do believe in God. 
Pick three words to describe your personality.
Scarstic, Nice-mean, and Quiet. I know those combinations don’t go together, but hey it’s just who I am.
Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a dog named Coco. She’s a black German Shepard. 
Do you get angry easily?
No,  but I do get annoyed at the simplest things.
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where?
Yes, I have piercings. I have 12 ear piercings, 6 on each ear. The picture posted is not a recent one. 
 List your five favourite musicians/bands.
Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Ruth B.
What would you say your favourite music genre is?
Popish/Singer-Songwriter
Blogging Questions #1-3
Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
Rather than me keeping a personal journal, I’d like to share all of my experiences with other people. I’m a very conservative person, and blogging will help me slowly get rid of that. I want to blog my journeys throughout my whole life, share my personal experiences, take my readers on the journey with me, and maybe help people those who want it.
What topics do you think you’ll write about?
I’ll be writing about my personal life, my schooling, hair tutorials, life hacks, and more. 
Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
Everyone and anyone who’s interested. My blog is for all audiences, but mostly those who I can relate to. I love when people comment about their own experiences, it makes me happy as well. 

How long does it take you to post?

When I get a product, I test it out for a week, then I post about it. If it takes less than a week, then I post it right then.
|finished|
Thank you, for taking the time out your day to read this. 
The following questions above come from:
Introduce Yourself: Answer Some Personal Questions (http://www.diabetes.co.uk/)
Blogging 101, Day One: Introduce Yourself (https://dailypost.wordpress.com)